Karun Airlines passenger safety instructions to deal with Covid disease 19
- Thermometry of suspicious passengers upon arrival at the airport
- Get a flight card
- Provide health packages to passengers (masks, gloves and disinfection pads and shields)
- Thermometry before boarding a plane
- Suspicious people are prevented from boarding the plane.
- Suspicious passengers are introduced to the airport health center.
- Suspicious and marked passengers are refused to board the plane.
- Suspicious passengers are reported to the airport health center and health centers.
- The need to use a mask in flight for all passengers
- Separation of a suspicious passenger from other passengers
- Report and introduce a suspicious passenger to the destination airport
- Disinfection of aircraft if a suspicious item is observed
- Keep the last two rows of the last seats of the plane empty according to the instructions of the Corona Anti-Corruption Headquarters
FILM AND PHOTO